According IATF 16949 requirements 184.108.40.206, organization shall audit all manufacturing processes. Organization can choose audit method, if not specified by customer. One of available methods is for example VDA 6.3. We offer you an introduction to the planning, preparation, implementation and evaluation of the audit.
The advantage of this type of audit is to have a uniform methodology in which the audit results of different production processes can be compared.
- Understand the requirements of Manufacturing process audit
- Explain part of audit „Product and process development“ + practical exercise – audit conclusions and questions matching
- Assess and explain Manufacturing process audit results
- Explain part of audit „Mass production“ + practical exercise – audit conclusions and questions matching
- Conduct a process audit – optional (duration depends on the request)
Workers from various organizational departments with the knowledge of organizational processes, and detailed knowledge of manufacturing processes, products, and their usage.
Type of certification: based on training completion and a test – a certificate
Training duration: 2 days
Expert guarantor: Ing. Michal Jančok
Note: The training is NOT under VDA-QMC license.