Archiving and documentation management is need for each company.
This is one of the requirements of IATF 16949. The standard VDA 1 Documentation and Archiving is used to implement archiving.
The advantage of this training is the opportunity to learn whether to improve documentation management, archiving records, understanding the requirements of standards and legislation, as well as easier searching of documents and records.
- The explanation of the terms regarding archiving, registration and documentation management
- Understanding the requirements of of IATF 16949
- Examples how to implement the requirements of this standard in company (marking of documents and records, storage methods, archiving periods/retention time, etc.)
- Example how to create Registration Plan (archiving list)
- Introduction / Explanation of terms related to archiving and documentation management
- Help to understand the requirements and content of VDA 1 Documentation and archiving
- Practical example / How to implement requirements of this standard in company (documents, legislation requirements)
- Practical example / Creation of a Registration Plan (archiving list) with training participants
- Training summary, open discussion
Employees who manage the registration / archiving.
Employees who work with documents, records.
Entry conditions: Employees from each departments of the organization, working with documentation, records.
Type of certification: Based on training completion and a test – a certificate
Training duration: 1 day
Expert guarantor: Ing. Miroslava Kvasničková
Notes:The training is NOT under VDA-QMC license.