Layered process audit (LPA) is a tool focused on a process risks identification. They are conducted by different groups of managers from TOP management to team leaders. The audits are a simple set of questions which are sorted into groups meant for either equipment or process.
The established LPA system is required by some OEMs (e.g. PSA, GM, and FCA).
- Understand the LPA`s principles and functioning
- Analyze process risks, ideally on premises
- Prepare audit questions and sort them into groups – 2-3 work positions
- Tweak the questions on the spot by conducting a model audit in a group
- Set-up the system for audit conducting, results recording, and assessment
A team of department management representatives. The LPA`s principle is to layer the auditors based on ranges of authority all the way to TOP management. Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes and technologies is an advantage.
Type of certification: based on training completion – a confirmation of attendance
Training duration: 2 days
Expert guarantor: Ing. Michal Jančok