The IATF 16949:2016 standard describes the QMS principles for automotive industry suppliers. It defines the process approach, the PDCA cycle, and a risk-based approach.
- Understand the requirements of an up to date IATF 16946 standard edition, a detailed interpretation of the standard
- Explain the process approach, the PDCA cycle, and basic QMS principles including a risk-based approach
- Show the QMS application in practice using examples and exercises
- Understand, what the specific requirements of customers` requests are (CSR)
- Show a basic overview and quality tools usage (PPAP, FMEA, CP, MSA, SPC…)
The QMS concerns the whole company, and that is why both department management representatives and their employees should be present.
Type of certification: based on training completion and a test – a certificate
Training duration: 2 days
Expert guarantor: Ing. Michal Jančok (an IATF auditor, certificate number 5-ADP-12-04-1651)