Control Plan is a documented description of systems and processes needed for product management. Within the automotive industry it is required as a mandatory output of a manufacturing process design. This basic document describes every control and management mechanism, that control process parameters and products characteristics within the manufacturing process in an organization.
• Acquaint oneself with the automotive industry`s control plan requirements (the IATF 16949, APQP & Control Plan, the OEM requests – Original Equipment Manufacturer)
• Types of CP`s for different project phases: prototype CP, pilot run CP, mass production CP
• Acquaint oneself with the CP form and explain individual items on examples from various manufacturing/assembly processes
• CP creation within APQP, links to other tools and documents: P-FMEA, PPAP, … instructions
• CP update and revision requirements in a project
• A multidisciplinary team including every position in an organization (sales, marketing, project management, product development, manufacturing, engineering, quality, purchasing).
• Participants without experience in quality tools should first complete the Quality Awareness training which has basic summary of methods and tools.
Type of certification: based on training completion and a test – a certificate
Training duration: 1 day ( training + workshop )
Expert guarantor: Mgr. Roman Brziak