APQP – Advanced Product Quality Planning
VDA RGA – “Reifegradabsicherung”, príp. VDA MLA “Maturity Level Assurance”
APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) is a project management tool (focused on specific needs of the automotive industry), that supports product development in a proactive way. VDA-RGA is a similar methodology of project planning and quality assurance before the serial production according to German OEMs. These methodologies define the individual project phases and their inputs and outputs. The result should be a designed product and ready manufacturing processes so that customer`s needs are fulfilled, including a first-time project time schedule compliance. The priority is a satisfied customer and a project managed within reasonable expenses.
- State the needs of the Planning of product realization (the IATF 16949 request, OQM requests – Original Equipment Manufacturer)
- Present the OEM requests of APQP considering automotive industry needs
- Optimization of a current project planning process acc. to the APQP requests
- APQP forms usage, Status Reporting – a communicating system for APQP activities
- Projects planning and mass production quality assurance (VDA RGA requests)
- A multidisciplinary team including every position in an organization (sales, marketing, project management, product development, manufacturing, engineering, quality, purchasing).
- Participants without experience in quality tools should first complete the Quality Awareness training which contains a basic summary of methods and tools.
Type of certification: based on training completion and a test – a certificate
Training duration: 1 day of training and 1 day of workshop (optional)
Expert guarantor: Mgr. Roman Brziak